URGENT CALLS – Phone (to be advised prior to the first Customer Account is established)
Such as no water or major water leak.
To report a non-urgent fault please provide as much information as you can, particularly the location of the fault, and contact us by:
Phone: 0449 898 511
Refer to the “Contact Us” page
Office hours are 9 am to 5 pm – Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holiday)
A. Planned Interruption to Water Supply
We work hard to minimise interruptions to your water supply, but occasionally we need to carry out planned maintenance to ensure the water supply network remains in great condition.
- Provide 24 hours notice if we need to interrupt your water supply for planned work.
- Provide seven days notice or make arrangements for non-residential properties.
You need to:
- Notify us as soon as possible if you require water to operate life support equipment or require water for a special need.
B. Unplanned Interruption to Water Supply
Sometimes your water supply can be disrupted due to matters that are beyond our control. If this happens:
- Respond within two hours to make repairs and clean-up if there is water flooding at your property due to a failure in our system.
- During an emergency, keep you informed of the status of the work being undertaken.
Entry to Your Property
We may need to enter your property to carry out inspections, stop water running to waste and repair work on the meter. This will be done during normal business hours, except when responding to an emergency.
- Provide at least 48 hours notice in advance of all planned work that may require entry to your property (except meter reading and maintenance).
- Inform the occupier of the land or premises of work being done during an emergency, or leave an information card when the occupier is not present.
- Provide our employees and contractors with suitable identification.
- If necessary show it to you or to any person present at the time of access.
You need to:
- Allow our employees or contractors entry to your property.
Use water wisely to ensure water consumption is kept as low as possible to help us to preserve precious water resources.